Making a return? No sweat. We're sorry that your item(s) didn't work out! We are here to make your return as quick and easy as possible. You can either ship your return or bring it back to the store and one of our stylists will be happy to assist you.
Before returning an item, please read all information below.
To qualify for a return, items must be shipped or brought into the store within 14 days of your original order shipment date and must be unworn and unwashed.
Any claims for damaged/defective items must be submitted within 5 business days after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 5 business days after the estimated delivery date.
Before you ship an item for return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Item Return Request” in the subject line. You are welcome to drop by the store anytime during normal business hours to process a return. For in store returns, no email is necessary but you are welcome to reach out to us about your concerns.
Once we receive the returned item(s), your return will be processed and the charges will be credited to you. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Here are a list of items that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Items marked as final sale
- Items that have been worn or washed
- Any undergarments: bras, bralettes, Hanky Panky, sticky bras, pasties, etc are all final sale.
- All deodorant, lotions, bath bombs, soaps, and other bath/body products. All bath/body products are final sale.
- Bathing suits are final sale.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
- Return requests received after 14 days of the original order shipment date
- Shipping charges, except in cases where we have made a shipping error
- Personalized items or custom orders
- Personalized/custom orders are non-refundable. Upon final approval of your personalized/custom order, we cannot accept returns due to any and all errors. By approving your final design and proof, you accept responsibility for the information and layout as shown. If errors are discovered after proof approval, we are required to charge for a remake.
In-Store Pickup Returns/Exchanges
If you choose in store pick up, you are welcome to come try your items on and if they do not work, you can return or exchange them in the store. If you take items home, you must bring in or ship any returns within 14 days. All conditions above apply, however, any bath, body, or undergarment products can be returned at the time of pick up, but not after they leave the store.
HOW TO RETURN/EXCHANGE YOUR ORDER
To return or exchange your order, please send or bring your item(s) to:
Seahorse Lane Boutique
1981 14th Ave
Vero Beach, FL 32960
If your item has been damaged or lost in transit, please email or call us immediately. Please remember you must email us prior to returning your order at email@example.com. Please keep the tracking number and any other relevant shipping information in the unlikely event we do not receive your return shipment.
Once a qualified return is received we will process your refund as soon as possible. The charges placed on your card will be credited to you, though shipping costs are non-refundable. You will receive an email when your item has been refunded.
Please note that refunds may take up to ten (10) business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. If for any reason you do not receive the credited amount within that time frame, please feel free to contact us.
Damaged and/or defected item(s) must be reported within 5 business days of receipt. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures for proof of damage.
You will be emailed a tracking number upon shipment. Please note we are unable to make changes to your order or shipping address once an order has been received. Please verify your shipping address is correct at checkout before submitting your order. We are not responsible for orders shipped to incorrectly submitted addresses. Should you not receive your order (due to lost, stolen, etc.), we will submit a claim to USPS for you and await their decision. If they choose not to refund the cost of the package and goods contained there within based on records that the package has been delivered to the specified address, we will not be held responsible for your packages refund.